• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GENE_BC
    replied
    Re: Gaming news

Sad news Tanno but the worst one I've heard today is that:

I Am Alive to only be available via download

Ubisoft has released the news that their upcoming survival title, I Am Alive, will only be available through download, instead of through retail purchase too like originally planned. The company’s Jay Ramond has stated that the game has a lack of confidence and will therefore be download-only.
    I believed it's gonna be a groundbreaking project but when developer, itself, says the game has lack of confidence, I, personally, won't bother even give it a peek.

Leave a comment:

• JackGordon
    replied

Eurogamer Asks: Are second-hand games killing the industry?

Leave a comment:

• TannosukeGR
    replied
    91-years-old RPG-fan died before playing Dragon Quest IV

An old woman, Edith Jeter, who had an interest in the videogames, died at 3rd January at the age of 91, and wrote a letter to Nintendo Power regarding the American Enix's closure, which saddened many American RPG fans at March of 1996.

"I’m now 76 years old. I may not live long enough to see Dragon Quest VI unless someone takes action soon."

This incident's irony is that for the first time Dragon Quest IV will be released in America as remake for the DS this year, at 14th February(you heard well, the Valentine's Day), meaning a year after Japan's release. The most logical of this story is that a racketboy's user, who discovered this, did spread the news worldwide and moved every friend of the RPG kind. In life, we hope that she played this game at least as fan-translated in emulator.

More for this incident.
    Word from everyone about that granny in this blog.

Leave a comment:

• JackGordon
    replied

Silent Hill: Downpour details.

Leave a comment:

• Ruffus
    replied

Originally posted by Demite View Post
    Duke Nukem, say... no..... MORE.

Leave a comment: