Re: Gaming news

http://www.humblebundle.com/

They just added 3 more games.

Leave a comment:

• Zhinarkos
    replied

Originally posted by ancient View Post
    Or you could pay $1 and give the Steam activation key to your friend or anyone else who has never played any of these games. This would work as a gift.

I'd say Limbo alone is worth it.
    Yes, I could do that. I could..

Leave a comment:

• ancient
    replied

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
    Too bad that I have already bought most of the games on the new indie bundle. It would have been a great chance to get some pretty awesome games.
    Or you could pay $1 and give the Steam activation key to your friend or anyone else who has never played any of these games. This would work as a gift.

I'd say Limbo alone is worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Mirror Peak
    replied

I'm an idiot who didn't have any of those games until this bundle. Good work, me.

Leave a comment:

• Zhinarkos
    replied

Too bad that I have already bought most of the games on the new indie bundle. It would have been a great chance to get some pretty awesome games.

Leave a comment:

• Mirror Peak
    replied

http://www.humblebundle.com/

The new humble bundle is insane.

Leave a comment:

• Mirror Peak
    replied

http://kotaku.com/5907372/the-elder-...ming-next-year

The Elder Scrolls Online is official.

Leave a comment:

• Jon253
    replied

I prefer Treyarch games as well. The last two Modern Warefare games didn't make sense. Black Ops had a pretty good setting and story for a shooter.

I was hoping for an all 80's fall of Soviet Union campaign, but I'll give this looks interesting too.

Leave a comment:

• djshauny1
    replied

i prefer treyarch

gotta respect them for taking a chance and trying something different

Leave a comment:

• Mirror Peak
    replied

http://kotaku.com/5906708/watch-the-...s-ii-right-now

So there's this new Call of Duty...

Leave a comment:

• thebestbit
    replied

Prey 2 not canned but coming next year

Leave a comment:

• TannosukeGR
    replied

http://www.extrahype.com/first-trail...-war-ascension

Leave a comment:

• 3APA3HO
    replied

Copied from GameTrailers:

A pair of Electronic Arts-published sequels may have been outed before their time, as South African games retailer BT Games has listed (and since pulled) pre-orders for Dead Space 3 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2. The existence of the former may not be surprising, but the latter? Somewhat unexpected.

Eurogamer reported today that BT Games — which had previously leaked the existence of Sony's Jak & Daxter HD Collection — posted listings for the Dead Space and Need for Speed sequels. No other details were offered by BT Games, other than that the games were expected for (at the very least) PS3 and PC, respectively.

Rumors of Dead Space 3 have been tossed around for months, with the game's logo making an appearance on an Israeli television program and plot details putting series star Isaac Clarke on the surface of a frozen planet.

How EA might handle a direct sequel to 2005's Need for Speed: Most Wanted is perhaps the more intriguing development, given that game's notoriously so-bad-they're-good full motion video cut scenes.

With E3 and pre-E3 events happening soon, we'll likely know soon whether BT Games and rumored game details are accurate or not.

I do hope that this is true. Dead Space has been one of my all-time favorites franchises. As for NFS - might be interesting as long as Black Box Studios stay away

Leave a comment:

• dalegt4
    replied

too true, the generic war shooter has killed off alot of enthusiasm for great story and horror games.

such a shame as i loved those type of games where they scared you to death or made you jump

Leave a comment:

• TannosukeGR
    replied

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
    It's sad but Horror games don't sell as well as action games.

Silent Hill and Resident Evil don't sell as well as COD or Battlefield, that is a fact my friends...
    Well, these bold games are the problem. They're the source of the bleed in the horror elemental games.

The youngsters do not respect and don't want to play those games we used to play and enjoyed. Simply put, they don't care about the root of the game creations. Their problem! Someday, they'll get bored to death, and then they will whine about bringing any different kind of, and of course quality games.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X