Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum/Site Improvements - What would you like to see? (Please comment)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you like to see? (Please comment)

I'd love to see BrightFalls.com resurrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger_ View Post
      I'd love to see BrightFalls.com resurrected.
      This is definitely something that I'm interested in doing but theres a couple of things that are postponing it at the moment.

It would most likely be remedyfans.com as I'd rather widen the focus to Remedy as a whole rather than just game specific sites all the time.

So yeah definitely something that will return but right now just gotta wait for the things postponing it to clear before I start development on it.

Comment

I would like to see remedy's people around here.

Not for talk about Alan Wake only, but speaking with the community. That's all.

Nb : but i don't want them to waste all their time here, they have to work on Alan Wake ! (it's the modo works to kick their ass if they don't work hard enough ! )

Comment

A little (new) info on Mr. Wake .

Comment

A release date.

a new video would be great (not a TRAILER) a video explaining the world, your abilities and your vichiles, etc.!!!!!!!!

Comment

Guys please re-read the first post, this is about the site not about Alan Wake or requesting new media (pics and videos etc) for the game.

Comment

And also the forum ?
                So Remedy's people here is a good idea (now we have to convince them to come and talk with us )

Comment

Yes suggestions for both the main site and forums can be made.

Comment

Re: Forum/Site Improvements - What would you like to see? (Please comment)

This is really irrelevant, but the AlanWake.com has a little bug on the "Press and Reviews" -section. When you get to the last page (with only one quote in it from TeamXbox) and move your mouse around the page, "Read More" -links start to appear where there's no text to read more about.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruuttu View Post
                      This is really irrelevant, but the AlanWake.com has a little bug on the "Press and Reviews" -section. When you get to the last page (with only one quote in it from TeamXbox) and move your mouse around the page, "Read More" -links start to appear where there's no text to read more about.
                      Not irrelevant at all. Thanks for that, I'll let them know.

Comment

Oh, and don't know if this has been posted before, but there have been some self-teleporting posts. Having trouble finding any examples, but its happened a few times. Someone posting somewhere, but it ending up in another topic...

Comment

Usually that's the result of one of the moderators merging an unnecessary thread with an existing thread that was already generating the appropriate discussion.

e.g. Instead of having multiple release date threads, we combine all the release date threads in to the main topic.
                          Sometimes threads are created in the wrong section, so we move them to the appropriate area.
                          Remedy's currently known projects:
                          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Demite View Post
                            Oh, and don't know if this has been posted before, but there have been some self-teleporting posts. Having trouble finding any examples, but its happened a few times. Someone posting somewhere, but it ending up in another topic...
                            That has been brought to my attention and I've recently upgraded the forum software so we'll just have to wait and see if it's a reoccurring issue.

Comment

Sweet. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

I'm pretty satisfied with the forums, because it works exactly like guildwarsguru forums, the appearance is different of course. I guess it's made from the same "mold" what ever that means
                                We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Working...
                                X