Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum/Site Improvements - What would you like to see? (Please comment)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum/Site Improvements - What would you like to see? (Please comment)

There is a bit of a typo in the Alan Wake Store, it says "Gamespot" when it should say "GameStop".
    "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
    -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumWake View Post
      There is a bit of a typo in the Alan Wake Store, it says "Gamespot" when it should say "GameStop".
      Actually I think you'll find that's not a typo. Google "GameSpot", it's a gaming site, just like IGN.
      Alan Wake fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJerkstore View Post
        Actually I think you'll find that's not a typo. Google "GameSpot", it's a gaming site, just like IGN.
        -___- Yeah, I know that. Maybe typo was the wrong word. More like a mix-up?
        "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
        -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by SandraCopes
          i think every thing is going fine with the forum and according to me it does not need any change for its improvement. All Things are well managed by the formers.
          Disclaimer: No bribery was involved in the above post
          Remedy's currently known projects:
          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Why do you have rate limiting on reporting spam?

Comment

Hey, are you ever going to do something about that broken twitter ticker on the index page?
              The one that just says "loading latest news post..."
              Last edited by Ruuttu; 10-03-2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Gaah, I've been staring at it for a while and at one point it worked like a charm (although quite sluggishly). I reckon Twitter wizards changed their API and the current connection doesn't work for reasons beyond my comprehension. I'll do some magic on it (as in "shazam, now you see it, now you don't").

Comment

Help & Issues subforum is much needed for Quantum Break. Now possible game discussion get lost under technical discussion. Also story (spoiler) subforum is needed for deeper discussion of the story.
                  My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

Working...
                  X