Title suggestion for members!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title suggestion for members!

hey guys, im a member on a few other forums, but ive been on the fable one lately waiting for fable 3, and they offer 100% Fable II titles to members which i think is really cool. it goes on the left side under the avatars where Moderator title, Administrator, etc. are and it makes sense because i mean really.. what do u get out of all that work and time put in other than the bragging rights among ur friends. also when someone with that title posts something i give it a lot more consideration, seriously come on hes been there done that, chances are he knows what hes talkin about. and i think its a nice little tip of the hat to the people who were truly loyal to the game and played thru every inch b/c u dont get too much else.

also id like to add ive still got a LONGGG way to go myself, so im not suggesting just doing this to make me look badass, i wont have all achievements for a while but i think it would be a nice addition here to the forums for the ones who got it. just a little Alan Wake 100% or however you would like to word it. but id like to hear others opinions on this

p.s. just a link to ur xbox profile or w/e could verify, but ultimately its ur call how u want to do it

Re: Title suggestion for members!

Stay tuned...
    Remedy's currently known projects:
    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

edit: any news?
      Last edited by jquigz24; 10-28-2010, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jquigz24 View Post
        p.s. just a link to ur xbox profile or w/e could verify, but ultimately its ur call how u want to do it
        A link to your XBL card can be added to your profile via the UCP (User Control Panel). If you click on "Community", you can view a full XBox Live Leaderboard. The card will also show on your User Profile, viewable by all members of the community.

When it comes to user titles, you will have to wait for now. I can't really say anything for sure, but there is something in the works as we speak. So please, be patient. Meanwhile, there is always the XBox Live Leaderboards and your profile.
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

lol fair enough, thanks for taking it into consideration tho and hopefully it might get added!

Comment

Working...
          X