Clear All

• Remedy press site?

Hi,

anyone know if Remedy has a press site?

Thanks,

Makta
    makta

Re: Remedy press site?

Nope. All media enquiries should be sent to press@remedygames.com.
    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
      Nope. All media enquiries should be sent to press@remedygames.com.
      Okay, thanks for the reply.

Does Remedy release assets through gamespress.com, then?
      Last edited by makta; 12-11-2011, 09:44 PM.
      makta

Comment

I'm afraid really don't know -- that's a marketing thing, really, and I'm not in marketing. I know we didn't do a lot of that with Alan Wake, but that was a kind of a different situation for all sorts of reasons, so that doesn't automatically mean we won't do it this time.
        Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

I understand. I'll stay tuned here for some high quality screenshots and logos, then. I'm asking because I need some for my Alan Wake fansite
          makta

Comment

Sandbox Strategies handles our PR so not too sure if they release their media releases through gamespress.com.

As for Alan Wake's American Nightmare assets; those will take a while as we're pretty swamped at the moment. I wouldn't expect it until at least early next year due to time issues and holidays, sorry about that.

In the mean time you can use the fan-site kit here to use any of the original Alan Wake assets for your site:
            http://forum.alanwake.com/showthread.php?t=3502

Comment

Thanks ADM. I'll contact Sandbox Strategies and find out which site they use to release assets.

I'll take a look at the fansite kit.
              makta

Comment

Working...
              X