Steam Gamecard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Gamecard

Hello Remedy team! I see that in profile on forum, we can add Xbox Live Gamecard, but as you know, not all of us have Xbox 360. Now that is Alan Wake finally available on PC, why don't you alow us to add our Steam Gamecards in profile? Just to show everyone (and especially you Remedy) our love to your games, and show other people (console gamers) that not every PC gamer steals games... Thank you.

Re: Steam Gamecard

Not a bad idea, actually. ADM, I demand that you add Steam Gamecard or whatever it's called!

Edit: Also, moving this to Information Desk. For information desking purposes.
    Last edited by Kahr; 02-21-2012, 09:44 AM.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

There's already an option to add your Steam ID in your profile but can you show me a working example of a steam gamecard? I'll see if I can add one in similar to the XBox Gamercard.

Comment

While you're at it, how about a GameCard for PSN users as well?

Edit: Take a look at my profile on Epic Games forums.
        Last edited by The Dukenator; 02-21-2012, 04:20 PM.
        They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark on everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and it was over. - Max Payne.
        The Dukenator's Raptr

Comment

^That's SteamCard, which is probably the best site for "Steam Cards" (how ironic).

A bit too large though, but there's smaller banner ones that look pretty signature friendly:

Last edited by Louie82Y; 02-22-2012, 01:40 AM.
          <Steam ID>

Comment

Since we don't allow images in signatures anyways, a good ol' profile version will do. I think the uppermost image looks fine myself.
            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Thanks guys, will look at implementing Steam Card into the profiles.

Comment

How do I use that xbox gamercard bit? I'm lost
                *Spread the Teddycult!*

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ninjat...22685397758086

Comment

Working...
                X