Alan Wake Store..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake Store..?

Guys I've been trying to get in touch with your store customer support for weeks but no ones responding..
    I wanna buy a couple of Tee's but you don't have the ones I want.
    I need to know if you are getting some more in.
    Its like I want the official ones not some copy off cafepress

Re: Alan Wake Store..?

At the moment we're in the middle of reorganising our store, unfortunately this means that chances are quite low that we will be restocking any of the items we offer.

We hope to fix this in the near future, so stay tuned.

Comment

Oh noes, but its Alan Wake stuff.....!!! I need Alan Wake Stuff!!! Its my fault I know for coming in soooo late in the game, but I only just got an XBox!! Man!!!... Soo very, very sad..

Comment

Check ebay? They are rare, but I do see some official AW stuff every now and then over there, I believe I even saw the coffee thermos once (the one I still hope to fetch someday )
        *Spread the Teddycult!*

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ninjat...22685397758086

Comment

talking about this, d like to have a lower shipping cost to t shirts to brazil. they cost expensive than the game.

Comment

So, are you guys still reorganizing the store or is it gone for good? The site states: "Alan Wake Store has closed. We thank all our customers!"
            <Steam ID>

Comment

That version has gone for good, however we're looking into something else for the future.

Comment

Will Alan Wake T-Shirts and other merchandise be available again? I am kicking myself for not buying earlier.

Comment

Working...
                X